The primary responsibility of the Finance Office is to safeguard the assets of Williams College through the design and implementation of a robust system of internal accounting controls. The Finance Office aims to provide clear, concise and timely distribution of policies and procedures regarding its business services. To enable financial managers to monitor and control their individual accounts through prompt and accurate processing and reporting of all financial transactions as well as providing direction and advice on accounting matters as they arise. The Finance Office is responsible for ensuring that all transactions of the College meet federal and state laws and regulations, including IRS regulations.
2022 Recreation Membership - Williamstown Residents Only
Complete the online form and submit electronically. Make check payable to Williams College and bring to the Finance Office in Hopkins Hall, 1st Floor, Room 100.
- Current ID card - active when membership is paid.
- New ID card - issued by Campus Safety Services in the basement of Hopkins Hall. (requires proof of payment)
IRS Tax Forms (W9 & W8BEN), Domestic and International Banking Submission Forms. We ask that the Williams College employee email [email protected] to request link/s.
We will not send the link/s to the vendor directly.
- Need guidance with International Travel or Purchasing
- College Cell Phone Program
- Purchasing cards: how to use them and reconcile your monthly statements
- Forms: Cash deposit, Electronic Funds Transfer and others
- Amazon Business Prime Account: To request an invitation to join the business prime account and to benefit from the college's tax-exempt status, please email [email protected]
Hopkins Hall, Rooms 100 & 101
8:30 a.m. through 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday
Call us at 413-597-4412 or visit our staff list to contact an individual