The primary responsibility of the Controller’s Office is to safeguard the assets of Williams College through the design and implementation of a robust system of internal accounting controls. The Controller’s Office aims to provide clear, concise and timely distribution of policies and procedures regarding its business services. To enable financial managers to monitor and control their individual accounts through prompt and accurate processing and reporting of all financial transactions as well as providing direction and advice on accounting matters as they arise. The Controller’s Office is responsible for ensuring that all transactions of the College meet federal and state laws and regulations, including IRS regulations. Due to the pandemic, the Controller’s Office is currently working remotely and can be contacted via email.
Tax (W9 & W8BEN), Domestic Banking and International Banking Submission Forms - Please email [email protected] to request link.
- Need guidance with International Travel or Purchasing
- College Cell Phone Program
- Purchasing cards: how to use them and reconcile your monthly statements
- Forms: Cash deposit, Electronic Funds Transfer and others
- Amazon Business Account: To request an invitation to join the business account and to gain access to the college's tax-exempt status, please email [email protected]
Hopkins Hall, Rooms 100 & 101
8:30 a.m. through 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday
Call us at 413-597-4412 or visit our staff list to contact an individual